The online registration to become an IAME member or renew your IAME membership for 2019 will be available soon.
All memberships will result in:
- Electronic Access to all current and past issues of the two IAME associated scholarly journals Maritime Policy and Management (MPM), and Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL).
- Enjoy free access to members section.
- Registration for IAME2019 Conference & IAME regional events at a preferential rate.
- Receive in time all other benefits.
1. IAME membership includes full on-line access to our two associated journals Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL) and Maritime Policy and Management (MPM), including all current and past issues in pdf format.
2. Members as of 31st July, 2019 will be eligible for an “IAME member” fee when registered for IAME 2019 Conference. All those that wish to attend IAME 2019, yet have not settled their membership fee by 31st July 2019, will have to pay the full IAME 2019 Conference fees plus IAME membership at the time of their Conference registration.
3. In line with the unanimous decision of the Council, all members will need to renew by using their credit card, as the bank transfer option is no longer available. In the exceptional case that a bank transfer forms the only mean of payment available, the member renewing its membership will have to pay any additional charges that are applied.
4. Student membership: Those applying for “student” membership need to accompany their application with a letter validating their student status; the letter needs to be sent to IAME Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to conclude the membership and provide access to all benefits.
5. Corporate membership: Each Corporate member can nominate up to five (5) individuals as IAME members; each of them will receive access to the associate journals and all associated benefits with IAME membership.