- March 15, 2018
- Category: Jobs
Position: Associate Director, Global Trade – Greater London Area
- Supporting the forecast model
- Sets the standard for the quality of research and analysis challenging existing analytical frameworks and acting as a change agent within the team
- Regular quantitative assessments of the forecast and qualitative explanation based on legislative, economic or political drivers and associated trend analysis for customers
- Provide constructive input within expert area to peers
- Close liaison with customers to ensure that their information needs are fulfilled
- Support and defend information and forecasts delivered to clients and ensure that clients optimize the benefits available from the use of our products and services.
- Building partnerships with clients.
- Keeping up to date with macro trends and events
- Develops, motivates and mentors colleagues within the R&A team
- 10 years direct experience in trade data analysis
- A degree in Econometrics preferred
- Recognition as an Industry expert in this field with proven experience of raising the profile of this area through a variety of media
- An strong understanding of trade data and the complexities of integrating different types of trade data into analysis and data processes.
- Ability to visualize and compile large sets of data into a clear and useable format
- Ability to interpret complex industry data and information and manage large sets of data.
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills, with proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Commitment to excellence, continuously seeking improvements
- Highly skilled communicator
- An ability to initiate and develop productive business relationships.
- Occasional travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS Markit is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
For more information, follow this link.